At Talise Wellness we believe in the direct effect of lifestyle on human health and wellbeing. We do everything with the intention of making people healthier, fitter and more beautiful.
The food we eat makes up to 50% of our health and wellbeing. The human body builds its cells out of the food we take in – every day. How important is it to teach our kids whilst they are young and help them learn how much fun healthy lifestyle can be? This made us create our latest addition to our popular cooking classes.
Enjoy the Talise Flavors of Fun
T A L I S E M I N I C H E F S
Talise Mini Chefs cooking Workshops for 6-13 year olds
Including more raw and healthy food in your child’s diet means they get all the beneficial enzymes, vitamins and nutrients of raw living food, making digestion easier and keeping the all-important blood sugar levels stable, as well keeping the little ones healthy. They will be encouraged to smell, touch, cook and taste a wide range of recipes they make themselves. We believe that exposing kids to good eating habits and teaching them to make healthy food choices is essential – they will reap the benefits for the rest of their lives.
What will they Learn…
- how to make easy, healthy and delicious food
- what foods they need to eat to stay smart and strong
- the importance of incorporating healthy food into their little lives
- how to easily get their recommended 5 fruit and vegetables a day in one glass
- how to incorporate more raw/living food into their diets
- how to make healthy snacks and learn their nutritional benefits
- A range of cooking skills
- To try new tastes and textures
- How to avoid foods high in salt, saturated fat and sugar – all while learning how to make better choices.
RECIPES they WILL MAKE
- How to make Green Juices and Smoothies that they will love
- How to make Raw Breakfasts that will keep their energies going all day
- Healthy Lunch Box meals
- Raw Dinner
- Healthy Snack Recipes
- Nearly Raw Banana Bread
- Healthy ice pops and desserts
What is included in the Workshop
- 2 hours fun filled cooking workshop
- Structured nutritional topics
- Minimum participants 10
- Location: Talise Café Madinat Jumeirah Resort Talise Café Jumeirah Beach Hotel
When: Every Tuesday, 10.00 am- 12.00 pm
Where: Talise Café Madinat Jumeirah (within Talise Fitness)
Our first class starts in April on Saturday 29th
To express interest in our fun filled workshop please contact me at email@example.com
I am looking forward to seeing you and your little one(s) there soon!
Your ins wellness,